[Account]

Igor Costa
I am an initial committer for Flex.  Please create an @apache.org account
for me.   I'd like the user id igorcosta.

Regards
----------------------------
Igor Costa
www.igorcosta.com
www.igorcosta.org

Re: [Account]

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Igor Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am an initial committer for Flex.  Please create an @apache.org account
> for me.   I'd like the user id igorcosta.

I don't see your iCLA, did you send it as per
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt ?

-Bertrand

Re: [Account]

hferreira
Hello,

I just subscribe (found the e-mail adress from here:
http://www.igorcosta.com/blog/?p=1492) in the mailling list to be about the
news.

If I'm wrong, please remove my subscription

Regards,
Hugo.

2012/1/4 Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Igor Costa <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I am an initial committer for Flex.  Please create an @apache.orgaccount
> > for me.   I'd like the user id igorcosta.
>
> I don't see your iCLA, did you send it as per
> http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt ?
>
> -Bertrand

Re: [Account]

João Fernandes
If you want to unsubscribe the mailinglist just send an email to
[hidden email]. When you subscribed you got an
email with all the info you needed.

João Fernandes

--

João Fernandes