[Account]

Tink
I am an initial committer for Flex (the email address used on that
list is [hidden email], please can that be amended to [hidden email]
).  Please create an @apache.org account for me.   I'd like the user
id tink.

[ACCOUNT]

Douglas Arthur
I am an initial committer for Flex.  Please create an @apache.org account for me.   I'd like the user id dougarthur

- Doug

Re: [Account]

Bertrand Delacretaz

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM, Tink <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am an initial committer for Flex (the email address used on that list is
> [hidden email], please can that be amended to [hidden email]).  Please
> create an @apache.org account for me.   I'd like the user id tink.

I don't see your iCLA, did you send it as per
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt ?

-Bertrand

Re: [Account]

Tink