[Account]

Jon Rose
I am an initial committer for Flex.  Please create an @apache.org account
for me.   I'd like the user id jrose or jon.rose

[Account]

Rui Silva
I am an initial committer for Flex. Please create an @apache.org account for mr. I'd like the user id rduartes

Re: [Account]

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Rui Silva <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am an initial committer for Flex. Please create an @apache.org account for mr. I'd like the user id rduartes

I don't see your iCLA, did you submit it as per
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt ?

-Bertrand

RE: [Account]

Rui Silva
Hi Bertrand,

Sorry, was intending to do that yesterday, but has some issues scanning the document. I've sent it a couple of minutes ago. I would also like to request a change the e-mail used to identify me in the incubator project. Instead of [hidden email] , I would prefer [hidden email]. I'm going to unsubscribe to the mailing lists with the previous email and re-subscribe with the new one.

Thank you,
Rui