[Account]

Rui D. Silva
Hi,
I've already sent the ICLA and have asked for an Apache account. But, as
I've also requested that my main e-mail address (the one that is listed in
the Flex Proposal page) be changed to the one I'm sending this email from,
I'm not sure if the request has been correctly processed. Can you please
confirm?
Both the ICLA and my email change request reference [hidden email] as
the new reference email address.
Thanks,Rui

[ACCOUNT]

Garth Braithwaite
Apache ID: GarthDB

Thanks,
Garth

Re: [Account]

Bertrand Delacretaz

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>... Both the ICLA and my email change request reference [hidden email] as
> the new reference email address....

I still don't see an iCLA recorded with "duartes" in any field.

-Bertrand