Air Runtime Installer

inkong
Hi,

I'm currently having issues on where to download the last latest air runtime
for both mac os and windows. Do you have links for the archived air runtime
installers please? I really need it since we will be installing the app in
our new customers and it doesn't allow now to auto download from the adobe
site.

RE: Air Runtime Installer

Jason Taylor-2
Build Captive runtime versions with the Air runtime included.  The adobe air
installer is no longer supported.  On OSX, this requires have an osx machine
to package the app on.
~ JT