Air Runtime Installer

inkong
Hi,

I'm currently having issues on where to download the last latest air runtime
for both mac os and windows. Do you have links for the archived air runtime
installers please? I really need it since we will be installing the app in
our new customers and it doesn't allow now to auto download from the adobe
site.

RE: Air Runtime Installer

Jason Taylor-2
Build Captive runtime versions with the Air runtime included.  The adobe air
installer is no longer supported.  On OSX, this requires have an osx machine
to package the app on.
~ JT

Re: Air Runtime Installer

leokan23
As adobe completely dropped AIR, they removed runtime, docs and any
references to it. So the only working link is now on Harman's website. You
can grab it  here <https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime>  .

Re: Air Runtime Installer

piotrz
Hi Guys,

Moonshine Team is working on having installation of Flex SDK with Harman
Air as part of Moonshine SDK installer - hopefully it will be ready soon.

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Air Runtime Installer

Andrew Wetmore
This would be very welcome