Apache Flex 4.16.1 AIR 28 "installation is aborted"

Apache Flex 4.16.1 AIR 28 "installation is aborted"

ImadEddine
Hi Members

I try for AIR v 28

I have this error

Installer version 3.3.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache Flex SDK 4.16.1
AIR version 28.0
Flash Player version 28.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://www-us.apache.org/dist/flex/4.16.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match the
reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Installation aborted:
http://flex.apache.org/track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache Flex
SDK 4.16.1&version=4.16.1&os=windows&installerversion=3.3.0&info=The Apache
Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match the reference
value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.

what does mean ?

Re: Apache Flex 4.16.1 AIR 28 "installation is aborted"

piotrz
Hi Imad,

I had that issue for some reason. I think that somewhere you have cached
sdk. Try to clean up your temp folder - It helps me.

Thanks, Piotr

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017, 09:31 ImadEddine <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Members
>
> I try for AIR v 28
>
> I have this error
>
> Installer version 3.3.0 (windows)
> Using Locale: en_US
> Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
> SDK version Apache Flex SDK 4.16.1
> AIR version 28.0
> Flash Player version 28.0
> Creating Apache Flex home
> Creating temporary directory
> Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
>
> http://www-us.apache.org/dist/flex/4.16.1/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin.zip
> Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
> The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match
> the
> reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
> Installation aborted:
> http://flex.apache.org/track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache Flex
> SDK 4.16.1&version=4.16.1&os=windows&installerversion=3.3.0&info=The Apache
> Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match the reference
> value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
>

> what does mean ?

> Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Apache Flex 4.16.1 AIR 28 "installation is aborted"

ImadEddine
Tanks for your reply

I Try Changing The Donwload Cache ... it work correctly