Apache Flex SDK Installer fails FlexJS Nightly / Royale??

Apache Flex SDK Installer fails FlexJS Nightly / Royale??

jasenvm
Hi All

Looks like Royale is coming along nicely, thought I'd spend some time
coming up to speed now Royale release/Royale Tour De Jewel is out. Awesome.
Great work!!

However, our good friend Apache Flex SDK Air app does not like dev
build/Nightly build. I don't really have time at the moment to go through a
manual build process right now unfortunately.

It did work for me some time ago.I am gathering that maybe some kind of
issue with FlexJS to Royale change??

Here are the logs:

Installer path:
C:\Users\manager\AppData\Roaming\org.apache.flex.installapacheflex\Local
Store\Win64
Installer version 3.3.2 (windows)
Available Memory: 40243200 (64-bit)
Using Locale: en_AU
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
Unable to load
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml
Aborting Installation:
http://flex.apache.org/track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache
FlexJS Nightly&version=0.9.0&os=windows&installerversion=3.3.2&info=Unable
to load
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml

No Moonshine tonight
Jasen

Re: Apache Flex SDK Installer fails FlexJS Nightly / Royale??

piotrz
Hi Jasen,

I think you should try Royale. Probably no one tried in a long time FlexJS
in installer.

Royale is available here royale.apache.org. :)

If you have any problems report it on users Royale mailing list.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 4:44 PM Jasen Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Looks like Royale is coming along nicely, thought I'd spend some time
> coming up to speed now Royale release/Royale Tour De Jewel is out. Awesome.
> Great work!!
>
> However, our good friend Apache Flex SDK Air app does not like dev
> build/Nightly build. I don't really have time at the moment to go through a
> manual build process right now unfortunately.
>
> It did work for me some time ago.I am gathering that maybe some kind of
> issue with FlexJS to Royale change??
>
> Here are the logs:
>
> Installer path:
> C:\Users\manager\AppData\Roaming\org.apache.flex.installapacheflex\Local
> Store\Win64
> Installer version 3.3.2 (windows)
> Available Memory: 40243200 (64-bit)
> Using Locale: en_AU
> Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
> Unable to load
>
> http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml
> Aborting Installation:
> http://flex.apache.org/track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache
> FlexJS Nightly&version=0.9.0&os=windows&installerversion=3.3.2&info=Unable
> to load
>
> http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml
>

> No Moonshine tonight
> Jasen

Re: Apache Flex SDK Installer fails FlexJS Nightly / Royale??

jasenvm
Thanks Piotr

I'm using IntelliJ for my Flex projects, but this link has nothing yet:

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/IntelliJ-IDEA

Is there any manual instructions to install Royale with the latest IntelliJ?

Until then, I will make a start with with Moonshine IDE.

Thank again.
Jasen

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 2:06 AM Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Jasen,
>
> I think you should try Royale. Probably no one tried in a long time FlexJS
> in installer.
>
> Royale is available here royale.apache.org. :)
>
> If you have any problems report it on users Royale mailing list.

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 4:44 PM Jasen Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All
> >
> > Looks like Royale is coming along nicely, thought I'd spend some time
> > coming up to speed now Royale release/Royale Tour De Jewel is out.
> Awesome.
> > Great work!!
> >
> > However, our good friend Apache Flex SDK Air app does not like dev
> > build/Nightly build. I don't really have time at the moment to go
> through a
> > manual build process right now unfortunately.
> >
> > It did work for me some time ago.I am gathering that maybe some kind of
> > issue with FlexJS to Royale change??
> >
> > Here are the logs:
> >
> > Installer path:
> > C:\Users\manager\AppData\Roaming\org.apache.flex.installapacheflex\Local
> > Store\Win64
> > Installer version 3.3.2 (windows)
> > Available Memory: 40243200 (64-bit)
> > Using Locale: en_AU
> > Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
> > Unable to load
> >

> http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml
> > Aborting Installation:
> > http://flex.apache.org/track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache
> > FlexJS
> Nightly&version=0.9.0&os=windows&installerversion=3.3.2&info=Unable
> > to load
> >

> http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml
> >

> > No Moonshine tonight
> > Jasen

Jasen Martin
0424 984 955

Re: Apache Flex SDK Installer fails FlexJS Nightly / Royale??

piotrz
Jasen,

Unfortunately there wasn't any volunteer who would setup Royale in Intellij
yet. However you have as you said Moonshine which we are supporting all the
time. Try and let me know how it's working.

sob., 19 sty 2019 o 01:26 Jasen Martin <[hidden email]> napisaƂ(a):

Piotr Zarzycki