[ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Olaf Krueger
Hi guys,
a bit late but I've just registered for ApacheCon.
I'll be in Miami from Monday to Friday, looking forward to seeing you there!
Hope my broken English will be enough to survive... ;-)

Olaf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Christofer Dutz
Hi Olaf,

Looking forward to meeting you (and others)

While we are at it … when/are you others coming? Would be interesting to know who is coming besides the ones listed as speakers.

I’m arriving on Saturday afternoon (planning on some party-business down “electronic-music-avenue” on Saturday evening) and staying till Friday afternoon.

Chris



Am 08.05.17, 12:45 schrieb "OK" <[hidden email]>:

    Hi guys,
    a bit late but I've just registered for ApacheCon.
    I'll be in Miami from Monday to Friday, looking forward to seeing you there!
    Hope my broken English will be enough to survive... ;-)
   
    Olaf
   
   
   
    --
    View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-Just-registered-tp61516.html
    Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
   

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

piotrz
Hi Olaf, Chris,

I will be 19 May around 9:30 PM, too bad cause I wanted to also go for a party :).

Looking forward to see you guys! :)

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Olaf Krueger
When will you arrive in Miami, Piotr?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Josh Tynjala
In reply to this post by Christofer Dutz
I arrive on Tuesday the 16th, in the evening, and I will be staying until
Saturday the 20th.

- Josh

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 4:16 AM, Christofer Dutz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Olaf,
>
> Looking forward to meeting you (and others)
>
> While we are at it … when/are you others coming? Would be interesting to
> know who is coming besides the ones listed as speakers.
>
> I’m arriving on Saturday afternoon (planning on some party-business down
> “electronic-music-avenue” on Saturday evening) and staying till Friday
> afternoon.
>
> Chris
>
>
>
> Am 08.05.17, 12:45 schrieb "OK" <[hidden email]>:
>
>     Hi guys,
>     a bit late but I've just registered for ApacheCon.
>     I'll be in Miami from Monday to Friday, looking forward to seeing you
> there!
>     Hope my broken English will be enough to survive... ;-)
>
>     Olaf
>
>
>
>     --
>     View this message in context: http://apache-flex-
> development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-
> Just-registered-tp61516.html
>     Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at
> Nabble.com.
>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

piotrz
In reply to this post by Olaf Krueger
OMG!! :) I meant 13 May!! 9:30 PM!! :)
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RE: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

yishayw
I’ll be there on the 13th as well. Cyall.

From: piotrz<mailto:[hidden email]>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:16 PM
To: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

OMG!! :) I meant 13 May!! 9:30 PM!! :)



-----
Apache Flex PMC
[hidden email]
--
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-Just-registered-tp61516p61522.html
Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Harbs
I’m getting in the 17th in the afternoon.

Harbs

> On May 9, 2017, at 9:32 AM, Yishay Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’ll be there on the 13th as well. Cyall.
>
> From: piotrz<mailto:[hidden email]>
> Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:16 PM
> To: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...
>
> OMG!! :) I meant 13 May!! 9:30 PM!! :)
>
>
>
> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> [hidden email]
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-Just-registered-tp61516p61522.html
> Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Fréderic Cox-2
Will there be streams or recorded sessions for the people that can't make
it? Regarding FlexJS

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Harbs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m getting in the 17th in the afternoon.
>
> Harbs
>
> > On May 9, 2017, at 9:32 AM, Yishay Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I’ll be there on the 13th as well. Cyall.
> >
> > From: piotrz<mailto:[hidden email]>
> > Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 6:16 PM
> > To: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> > Subject: Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...
> >
> > OMG!! :) I meant 13 May!! 9:30 PM!! :)
> >
> >
> >
> > -----
> > Apache Flex PMC
> > [hidden email]
> > --
> > View this message in context: http://apache-flex-
> development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-
> Just-registered-tp61516p61522.html
> > Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

yishayw
They will be videoed, so we should be able to upload them at some point.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Alex Harui-2


On 5/17/17, 6:30 AM, "yishayw" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>They will be videoed, so we should be able to upload them at some point.

Does ApacheCon/Linux Foundation prohibit use of Adobe Connect or other
"internet meeting" simulcasts?

We could try Adobe Connect if it is ok with the powers that be.

-Alex

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Justin Mclean
Administrator
Hi,

The slides are up here [1] and the FLexJS talks are included.

The videos will be posted here [2], there’s already some from this conference so I expect the FlexJS talks to be up in a day or so.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/slides
2. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

yishayw
Kudos to Chris for organizing a successful event. We had few outsiders as audience but it was good to meet, sync, and hopefully revitalize the project. Well done.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Justin Mclean
Administrator
Hi,

> Kudos to Chris for organizing a successful event.

+100!

Justin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Josh Tynjala
In reply to this post by yishayw
Yes! Thank you, Chris, for encouraging all of us to gather together in
person. And thank​ you to everyone who could make it to ApacheCon to be a
part of the gathering. I feel that we're going to be a stronger team
because of it.

- Josh

On May 19, 2017 3:18 PM, "yishayw" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Kudos to Chris for organizing a successful event. We had few outsiders as
audience but it was good to meet, sync, and hopefully revitalize the
project. Well done.



--
View this message in context: http://apache-flex-
development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-
Just-registered-tp61516p61695.html
Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Olaf Krueger
In reply to this post by Olaf Krueger
Thanks to all those who made this awesome event possible and successful at least!
And special thanks to Chris of course!
I'm pretty sure FlexJS will benefit from this Summit!

Olaf


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Carlos Rovira
Hi! Congrats for the FlexJS Summit. It was a pity can't be there be you
guys, but hope next it could be another time, maybe next year.

btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
thinking for the people coming?

I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
about it

thanks!

Carlos



2017-05-22 11:00 GMT+02:00 Olaf Krueger <[hidden email]>:

> Thanks to all those who made this awesome event possible and successful at
> least!
> And special thanks to Chris of course!
> I'm pretty sure FlexJS will benefit from this Summit!
>
> Olaf
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-flex-
> development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-
> Just-registered-tp61516p61734.html
> Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es


Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener
información privilegiada o confidencial. Si ha recibido este mensaje por
error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y
proceda a su destrucción.

De la vigente Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos (15/1999), le comunicamos
que sus datos forman parte de un fichero cuyo responsable es CODEOSCOPIC
S.A. La finalidad de dicho tratamiento es facilitar la prestación del
servicio o información solicitados, teniendo usted derecho de acceso,
rectificación, cancelación y oposición de sus datos dirigiéndose a nuestras
oficinas c/ Paseo de la Habana 9-11, 28036, Madrid con la documentación
necesaria.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Olaf Krueger
Carlos Rovira wrote
btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
thinking for the people coming?
I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
about it
Hi Carlos,
if I remember it correctly 9! guys from the mailing list which are coming from 6 different countries were there.
So the primary goal to bring the team together was pretty successful.
From my perception, approximately 10 additional other people were attending the summit.
(Keep in mind that there were a lot of other strong talks in parallel to the FlexJS stuff)

I also notice some other speakers of other talks outside the FlexJS summit that mentioned the FlexJS framework as a potential candidate to create the UI.

For me, it seems that FlexJS begins to gain attention but of course, there's a way to go!

Olaf




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Christofer Dutz
Seems our talks are online and ready for all to enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp

I’ll add a little more later … must do some work now ;-)


Chris

Am 23.05.17, 14:57 schrieb "Olaf Krueger" <[hidden email]>:

    Carlos Rovira wrote
    > btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
    > how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
    > thinking for the people coming?
    > I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
    > about it
   
    Hi Carlos,
    if I remember it correctly 9! guys from the mailing list which are coming
    from 6 different countries were there.
    So the primary goal to bring the team together was pretty successful.
    From my perception, approximately 10 additional other people were attending
    the summit.
    (Keep in mind that there were a lot of other strong talks in parallel to the
    FlexJS stuff)
   
    I also notice some other speakers of other talks outside the FlexJS summit
    that mentioned the FlexJS framework as a potential candidate to create the
    UI.
   
    For me, it seems that FlexJS begins to gain attention but of course, there's
    a way to go!
   
    Olaf
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
    --
    View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-Just-registered-tp61516p61781.html
    Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
   

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ApacheCon/FlexJSSummit] Just registered...

Harbs
Chris, if you could upload my slides, I’d appreciate it. (I couldn’t figure out how to upload them myself.)

> On May 23, 2017, at 9:19 AM, Christofer Dutz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Seems our talks are online and ready for all to enjoy:
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp
>
> I’ll add a little more later … must do some work now ;-)
>
>
> Chris
>
> Am 23.05.17, 14:57 schrieb "Olaf Krueger" <[hidden email]>:
>
>    Carlos Rovira wrote
>> btw, I want to ask to you about the experience. could you post about it?
>> how was it? how many people was attending? what was the overal feeling and
>> thinking for the people coming?
>> I could not read anything of this, so I think it could be great some words
>> about it
>
>    Hi Carlos,
>    if I remember it correctly 9! guys from the mailing list which are coming
>    from 6 different countries were there.
>    So the primary goal to bring the team together was pretty successful.
>    From my perception, approximately 10 additional other people were attending
>    the summit.
>    (Keep in mind that there were a lot of other strong talks in parallel to the
>    FlexJS stuff)
>
>    I also notice some other speakers of other talks outside the FlexJS summit
>    that mentioned the FlexJS framework as a potential candidate to create the
>    UI.
>
>    For me, it seems that FlexJS begins to gain attention but of course, there's
>    a way to go!
>
>    Olaf
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>    --
>    View this message in context: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/ApacheCon-FlexJSSummit-Just-registered-tp61516p61781.html
>    Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

12
Loading...