App crash

inkong
Hi,

I'm just trying to throw out this issue but I'm not sure if you guys have
been experiencing also. Currently I upgraded our app to sdk 4.16.0 from
apache flex. After that upgrade we have been experiencing crash mostly in
Windows. It's really hard to debug where the issue is and why it's
happening. The crash is not replicable in the same place. It can happen
anywhere in the application. Maybe you guys have any idea or someone is also
experiencing the same. Help is really much appreciated. Thank you.

Re: App crash

Andrew Wetmore
Hi:

I am not sure that the Flex team is very active now; it may not be able to
address your question.

You might want to consider migrating to Apache Royale (royale.apache.org),
which has continued development based on Flex to let you deploy
applications even without using Flash. A lot of companies have migrated
their applications to Royale, making use of their rich code base, and there
is a healthy conversation about solving the problems the migrations run
into.

Andrew

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: App crash

Is there a stack dump or does the app just disappear?  Post stack dumps.  If the app disappears check memory usage.

-Alex

    Sent from: https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cdc623209230c46abc8a208d8f911acd2%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C1%7C637533201601089205%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=vBPFKMF9P%2F%2BZ1tZ07rqPomglXbcI7B%2BVRlPfKTWRhRg%3D&amp;reserved=0