Board report time (December 2020)

Olaf Krueger
Hi guys,

it's board report time!

The report has to be sent at the very latest until Wed Dec 9th.

This is the draft [1].
It would be great if somebody could review it.
Feel free to add or remove whatever makes sense!

Thanks!

Olaf

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/December+2020

Re: Board report time (December 2020)

Andrew Wetmore
I will take a look in a few minutes

On Wed., Dec. 2, 2020, 3:38 a.m. Olaf Krueger, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> it's board report time!
>
> The report has to be sent at the very latest until Wed Dec 9th.
>
> This is the draft [1].
> It would be great if somebody could review it.
> Feel free to add or remove whatever makes sense!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Olaf
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/December+2020

> Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Board report time (December 2020)

Andrew Wetmore
I don't have edit rights to the Flex wiki, so here are my suggestions:

-- First paragraph needs a closing period (.)

-- Under Membership Data, the first sentence needs a closing period.

-- Under Project Activity, perhaps expand the first sentence to this: "The
website migration off the Apache CMS is still in process."

-- Last sentence needs "are" added between "users" and "left"

Otherwise looks good.

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: Board report time (December 2020)

Olaf Krueger