Board report time (June 2019)

Olaf Krueger
Hi guys,
it's board report time!

I've created the June 2019 report here [1].
Please take a look at it and add or change things if needed!

The report has to be sent until Mon June 10th.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/June+2019

Re: Board report time (June 2019)

Andrew Wetmore
" The available, free to use Flex runtimes is the Adobe Flash Player and
Adobe AIR." =>
The available, free to use Flex runtimes *are *the Adobe Flash Player and
Adobe AIR."

"In May 2019, Adobe announced to transition ongoing platform support" =>
"In May 2019, Adobe announced *that it would* transition ongoing platform
support"

--
Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/