Board report time (March 2019)

Olaf Krueger
Hi guys,
it's board report time!

I've created the March 2019 report here [1].
Please take a look at it and add or change things when needed!

The report has to be sent until Wed Mar 13th.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/March++2019

Re: Board report time (March 2019)

piotrz
Hi Olaf,

I'm thinking whether it's important to mention that some PMC resigned in
last three months.

niedz., 10 mar 2019 o 21:52 Olaf Krueger <[hidden email]> napisaƂ(a):

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Board report time (March 2019)

Andrew Wetmore
I made some edits to the text for grammar and word use, not to the
substance.

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: Board report time (March 2019)

Olaf Krueger
>I made some edits to the text for grammar and word use, not to the
substance.

Great, many thanks for your help, Andrew!!

Re: Board report time (March 2019)

>I'm thinking whether it's important to mention that some PMC resigned in
last three months.

Thank you for this hint Piotr!
AFAIK Dave and Carol resigned during this period (January to March 2019)?
Carol still needs to be removed.
Is that right?

Scott resigned in the previous board report period of time.

Re: Board report time (March 2019)

I've just submitted the report, thanks for the help!!

Re: Board report time (March 2019)

Tom Chiverton-2
Awesome, glad it was painless !

Tom