Comparison of type inconsistencies

Harbs
Here’s the promised doc.

I still need to fill in Numbers Strings and Objects, but it’s a start…

Anyone who wants to help fill in the details, is welcome to…

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xKH9nIF68pZQD0W6H39PAW_0BeVkAffoWCoYxKDekj0/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xKH9nIF68pZQD0W6H39PAW_0BeVkAffoWCoYxKDekj0/edit?usp=sharing>

Re: Comparison of type inconsistencies

piotrz
Hi Harbs,

It sounds interesting - I've looked into it briefly, but will do this more soon.

I'm wondering why you didn't start this document on our confluence. I hope it will land it there finally :)

Thank you,
Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Comparison of type inconsistencies

Harbs
I find it very tedious to write in the wiki.

Google Docs is much more user friendly to me.

We can copy it to wherever we want…