Contributing to Flex Development

Abhilash Krishnan
Hi,

I am Abhilash with 10 years of Java/J2EE hands-on experience and working as
a Software Designer. I am interested in contributing to the flex opensource
development. Please do let me know the JIRA status.

Thanks,

Abhilash

Re: Contributing to Flex Development

Fréderic Cox
Hi,

I have 5 years experience in developing Flex applications but have no
experience with OpenSource projects. I'm also interested to see how this
will evolve and gradually would like to help out when I'm up to speed with
the inner workings of Flex. I think we need to be patient until all the
legal stuff is sorted out and the project is set up, I'm sure then the
appropriate info will be shared on this mailing list.

On 03/01/12 22:11, "Abhilash Krishnan" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am Abhilash with 10 years of Java/J2EE hands-on experience and working
>as
>a Software Designer. I am interested in contributing to the flex
>opensource
>development. Please do let me know the JIRA status.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Abhilash

Re: Contributing to Flex Development

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi Abilash,

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Abhilash Krishnan
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>... I am Abhilash with 10 years of Java/J2EE hands-on experience and working as
> a Software Designer. I am interested in contributing to the flex opensource
> development. Please do let me know the JIRA status...

Our Apache JIRA instance is not setup yet, we'll announce here once
that's available.

-Bertrand