[DISCUSS] Fork Apache Flex BlazeDS in the Apache Royale project?

[DISCUSS] Fork Apache Flex BlazeDS in the Apache Royale project?

Christofer Dutz
Hi all,

I am currently working hard on getting BlazeDS working nicely with Apache Royale and with more recent versions of Spring.
Here there are multiple issues I would like to address. Also would I like to ask the Spring folks If we could take over the retired Spring Flex project and manage that in the Apache Roayle project too.

Are there any objections of the Flex community to us doing this?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Fork Apache Flex BlazeDS in the Apache Royale project?

Carlos Rovira-3
Hi,

just to complement Chris's emails for people not following Royale. We
already talked this could be great in dev royale list [1]

So as already responded in the other list I think this will be very useful.

So +1

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r11631562364bf9dbae4f57345c3863f42074493f1ce560b0aad4c4c7%40%3Cdev.royale.apache.org%3E

El mié., 16 sept. 2020 a las 20:26, Christofer Dutz (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I am currently working hard on getting BlazeDS working nicely with Apache
> Royale and with more recent versions of Spring.
> Here there are multiple issues I would like to address. Also would I like
> to ask the Spring folks If we could take over the retired Spring Flex
> project and manage that in the Apache Roayle project too.
>
> Are there any objections of the Flex community to us doing this?
>
> Chris

http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [DISCUSS] Fork Apache Flex BlazeDS in the Apache Royale project?

Nicholas Kwiatkowski-2
+1

I haven't seen any movement with BlazeDS in a while in this project.  I'd
be in favor of moving it over.

-Nick

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:26 PM Christofer Dutz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am currently working hard on getting BlazeDS working nicely with Apache
> Royale and with more recent versions of Spring.
> Here there are multiple issues I would like to address. Also would I like
> to ask the Spring folks If we could take over the retired Spring Flex
> project and manage that in the Apache Roayle project too.
>
> Are there any objections of the Flex community to us doing this?
>
> Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Fork Apache Flex BlazeDS in the Apache Royale project?

Carlos Rovira-3
Thanks Nicholas for your input,

since no others state opposition, I think it's ok to do it.

http://about.me/carlosrovira