FLEX-35381 - Fix failing OSMF installer

piotrz
Hi Guys,

I took some time and was able to overcome issue with OSMF. However I'm
getting failing with downloading playerglobal.swc. It actually looks weird.
It also happens on released version of installer on Mac etc.

The weird thing is that file is being download properly. Once it's failed I
go to the folder frameworks\libs\player\29.0\palyerglobal.swc is in place!

Does anyone have some idea why could it happen ?

Logs -> https://paste.apache.org/gvR4

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: FLEX-35381 - Fix failing OSMF installer

piotrz
Maybe it is simply MD5 mismatch issue because playerglobal got update. I
will check tomorrow!

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, 3:18 PM Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I took some time and was able to overcome issue with OSMF. However I'm
> getting failing with downloading playerglobal.swc. It actually looks weird.
> It also happens on released version of installer on Mac etc.
>
> The weird thing is that file is being download properly. Once it's failed
> I go to the folder frameworks\libs\player\29.0\palyerglobal.swc is in place!
>
> Does anyone have some idea why could it happen ?
>
> Logs -> https://paste.apache.org/gvR4

> Piotr Zarzycki

Re: FLEX-35381 - Fix failing OSMF installer

piotrz
It looks like it was my problem with playerglobal. I'm sorry for the noise.