Flash builder 4.7

inkong
Hi, I'm currently maintaining an application built in flex. Currently I'm
using Flah builder 4.6. At some point I need to build a 64 bit for .dmg
package for it to work in the latest OS in mac or also soon in windows. I
tried searching for the Flash builder 4.7 installer but I can no longer find
it. DO you guys have any idea where I can buy or download it? Or possibly
another way on how to build the app in 64 bit? Help is really much
appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Flash builder 4.7

Carlos Rovira-3
I think current development IDEs are:

* VSCode with Josh Tynjala AS3&MXML extension
* Moonshine IDE
* IntelliJ IDE Ultimate

FB was totally abandoned many years ago so you should try to avoid it if
possible.

El mié., 5 ago. 2020 a las 10:00, inkong (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi, I'm currently maintaining an application built in flex. Currently I'm
> using Flah builder 4.6. At some point I need to build a 64 bit for .dmg
> package for it to work in the latest OS in mac or also soon in windows. I
> tried searching for the Flash builder 4.7 installer but I can no longer
> find
> it. DO you guys have any idea where I can buy or download it? Or possibly
> another way on how to build the app in 64 bit? Help is really much
> appreciated. Thank you.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

http://about.me/carlosrovira

RE: Flash builder 4.7

yishayw
Have you seen this link [1]?

[1] https://www.adobe.com/products/flash-builder-standard/faq.html#gettingstarted

RE: Flash builder 4.7

inkong
Hi yes I have seen this link but clicking on the try or buy now redirects me
to the creative cloud and I can no longer see the Flash builder.

Re: Flash builder 4.7

inkong
Hi ok thank you for enumerating the different options. I actually haven't
tried anything yet here. Do you have a better recommendation on which one to
use? Maybe like closer to flash builder ?

Re: Flash builder 4.7

Carlos Rovira-3
Hi,

I personally use VSCode with Josh extension, but another option is
Moonshine that I use sometimes. Both of them are very good options in 2020.

El jue., 6 ago. 2020 a las 4:46, inkong (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi ok thank you for enumerating the different options. I actually haven't
> tried anything yet here. Do you have a better recommendation on which one
> use? Maybe like closer to flash builder ?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Flash builder 4.7

Moonshine is also using Josh's extension behind the stage. I would say that
it is closer to Flash Builder experience with Moonshine, where VSCode is
more script oriented in case of configuration.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020, 8:54 AM Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I personally use VSCode with Josh extension, but another option is
> Moonshine that I use sometimes. Both of them are very good options in 2020.
>
> El jue., 6 ago. 2020 a las 4:46, inkong (<[hidden email]>)
> escribió:
>
> > Hi ok thank you for enumerating the different options. I actually haven't
> > tried anything yet here. Do you have a better recommendation on which one
> > use? Maybe like closer to flash builder ?
> >

> > --
> > Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/
> >

> --
> Carlos Rovira
> http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Flash builder 4.7

You can still install Flash Builder if you have Creative Cloud. To see it you need to:
1. Click on the Gear at the top of the CC window.
2. Click the Apps tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom where it says “Settings”
4. Enable “Show Older Apps”.

You should then be able to install Flash Builder Premium.

HTH,
Harbs