Flex 4.13.0

vikram
Hi,

Currently we use flex 4.13 sdk(2014) and are trying to see when the end of
life and support for this version is.

Please let know so we can plan accordingly to upgrade.

Thanks

Vikram

Re: Flex 4.13.0

piotrz
Hi Vikram,

The Apache Flex project is an open source project, so as long as there are
volunteers out there it will exists.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Flex 4.13.0

Carlos Rovira-3
Vikram,

you can as well take a look at Apache Royale and join us in our mailing
list and in social networks; https://royale.apache.org

thanks

http://about.me/carlosrovira