Flex JS Discussions

Deepak MS
Hi All,
I have not seen any emails coming out related to Flex JS (royale) from past
few weeks. Are there no discussions going on related to Flex JS? Or am I
not receiving the emails...

Re: Flex JS Discussions

piotrz
Hello,

All discussion about Royale is being moved to the Royale users[1]/dev[2]
mailing lists. Details you can find here [3]

[1] http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/
[2] http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/
[3] http://royale.apache.org/

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Flex JS Discussions

Carlos Rovira-3
Hi Deepak,

Apache FlexJS is now Apache Royale. Please subscribe to Royale mailing list
and join us to continue moving the project

thanks

> Hi All,
> I have not seen any emails coming out related to Flex JS (royale) from past
> few weeks. Are there no discussions going on related to Flex JS? Or am I
> not receiving the emails...

http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Flex JS Discussions

Deepak MS
Ah I see. Thank you everyone I wasn't aware that it has moved to different
list. I'll subscribe there. Cheers!