Flex Roadmap

Sebastian Mohr-2
Hi again,

When would be the best time to speak about the Flex roadmap?
When we will start to define milestones and tickets for the next
versions of Flex (eg. Flex 4.7, Flex 4.8, Flex 5, Flex 6 ... etc.)?
When will be JIRA up and running https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX
  so that we can define milestones and tickets?

Regarding the Flex roadmap, I already started to collect some issues,
I am seeing, that should be improved in future versions of Flex:

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/WhatsWrongWithFlex

-Sebastian

Re: Flex Roadmap

Matthew Poole
Hi,

Newbie post, so a bug Hey! to everyone. Really would be good to see the
Jira instance set up.

Matt

On 8 January 2012 09:43, Sebastian Mohr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> When would be the best time to speak about the Flex roadmap?
> When we will start to define milestones and tickets for the next versions
> of Flex (eg. Flex 4.7, Flex 4.8, Flex 5, Flex 6 ... etc.)?
> When will be JIRA up and running https://issues.apache.org/**
> jira/browse/FLEX <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX> so that we
> can define milestones and tickets?
>
> Regarding the Flex roadmap, I already started to collect some issues, I am
> seeing, that should be improved in future versions of Flex:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/**masuland/wiki/**WhatsWrongWithFlex<http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/WhatsWrongWithFlex>
>

> -Sebastian

Re: Flex Roadmap

Omar Gonzalez
On Sunday, January 8, 2012, Sebastian Mohr <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> When would be the best time to speak about the Flex roadmap?

Now. See old threads for this discussion, but that all happens here on this
list. First release will likey not bring anything new as the group learns
to deal with releases under Apache.

> When we will start to define milestones and tickets for the next versions
of Flex (eg. Flex 4.7, Flex 4.8, Flex 5, Flex 6 ... etc.)?

These aren't formally defined, it'll all happen on this list. Unless you
are working directly with the Spoon foundation then you work on what you
like and if the community likes it it will get included via discussion/vote
on this list.

> When will be JIRA up and running
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX so that we can define milestones
and tickets?

In progress, keep an eye on this list.

> Regarding the Flex roadmap, I already started to collect some issues, I
am seeing, that should be improved in future versions of Flex:

> http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/WhatsWrongWithFlex
>

> -Sebastian

Cool, if anyone agrees with your issues I'm sure someone will start to
address them as this project builds velocity.