[FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

Carlos Rovira-3
Hi,

just created a branch "feature/amf" to upload the code to support
RemoteObject AMF support for FlexJS.

I want to notice that *still is not working properly*, but want to check in
the code in order to let folks to test and support the effort if (they
want).
I send data to the server but the fault event is triggered in client. I
need to continue looking to the problem.

If we get this basic project done then we can elaborate the library to be
more complete and robust.

Special thanks to Kumar to investigate the way and let me know how to do
it. Without him we'll not be here today.
@PKumar, if you can join us to continue development here you're most than
welcome :)))

The library chooses by Kumar for AMF is this:
https://rawgit.com/emilkm/amfjs/master/amf.js
Seems in an advanced state, but I saw that there's more libs out there, and
maybe we could end looking to the most complete one.
But in the end as this is core to Flex, I think we should implement that
stuff in the project.

I uploaded three codes/projects:

1.- RemoteObject, ResultEvent and FaultEvent in Network classes. Now
Network.swc depends on Reflection.swc

2.- RemoteObjectAMFTest project is a FlexJS project that uses a simple
RemoteObject call to a java "echo" method passing a String.
The interface uses MDL since was the most simple for me.

3.- sampleamfwebapp is a blazeds webapp generated with maven archetype that
expose "exampleService" with a method "echo"
that wants a name String param. The return that param.

The project is set up to build with maven. So if you pass maven in Network,
then in RemoteObjectAMFTest and then in the java project
you should have all setup...but...that's not true.

Although an overlay is created to overlay the flexjs project in the war, I
need to copy files and src/main/resource/static folder

running with mvn spring-boot run, a jetty java app server is instantiated
and the app runs, but actualy each time I need to manually copy flexjs
project in static folder to avoid the project to be cached in jetty.

Hope Chris could help me to get the java project building without hack to
continue developing it more quickly

Hope you guys will want to join the effort, since I really think this is
crucial for FlexJS and to bring more interest to this project. There's no
doubt in this statement for me ;)

Thanks


--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

PKumar
Carlos,

for testing, you can commented out the reflection API related code. just dispatch the result event.  Reflection code i used for mapping the Object to a particular class object as we do with registerClassAlias in regular flex sdk.

I am also struggling with Reflection API and do not know ,how to use correctly.

Thanks,
Prashant
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

Fréderic Cox-2
Any updates regarding AMFPHP for FlexJS. What is the status or where can we
follow the status? What's done, TODO etc..

Thanks

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 3:37 PM, PKumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Carlos,
>
> for testing, you can commented out the reflection API related code. just
> dispatch the result event.  Reflection code i used for mapping the Object
> to
> a particular class object as we do with registerClassAlias in regular flex
> sdk.
>
> I am also struggling with Reflection API and do not know ,how to use
> correctly.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-flex-
> development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-AMF-branch-feature-
> amf-Starting-the-effort-Special-Thanks-to-PKumar-tp59640p59654.html
> Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

Carlos Rovira
Hi Fréderic

sorry but I couldn't dedicate time to this effort, and can't make plans of
when I could jump into it again.
Right now I only put the some classes in our FlexJS projects and create a
java project to test. I uploaded the code, but still doesn't work
I encourage others (you if you want) to check out the sample and try to
make it work. Kumar makes something very similar to work while ago
so it's possible.

Thanks



2017-04-24 19:50 GMT+02:00 Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]>:

> Any updates regarding AMFPHP for FlexJS. What is the status or where can we
> follow the status? What's done, TODO etc..
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 3:37 PM, PKumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Carlos,
> >
> > for testing, you can commented out the reflection API related code. just
> > dispatch the result event.  Reflection code i used for mapping the Object
> > to
> > a particular class object as we do with registerClassAlias in regular
> flex
> > sdk.
> >
> > I am also struggling with Reflection API and do not know ,how to use
> > correctly.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Prashant
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context: http://apache-flex-
> > development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-AMF-branch-feature-
> > amf-Starting-the-effort-Special-Thanks-to-PKumar-tp59640p59654.html
> > Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>



--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es


Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener
información privilegiada o confidencial. Si ha recibido este mensaje por
error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y
proceda a su destrucción.

De la vigente Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos (15/1999), le comunicamos
que sus datos forman parte de un fichero cuyo responsable es CODEOSCOPIC
S.A. La finalidad de dicho tratamiento es facilitar la prestación del
servicio o información solicitados, teniendo usted derecho de acceso,
rectificación, cancelación y oposición de sus datos dirigiéndose a nuestras
oficinas c/ Paseo de la Habana 9-11, 28036, Madrid con la documentación
necesaria.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

piotrz
In reply to this post by Carlos Rovira-3
Hi,

I just refreshed with develop branch feature/amf branch if anyone would be interested in working on AMF support.

Thanks,
Piotr
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

Alex Harui-2
I haven't had time to look into this.  Is there an example app that we are
trying to make work?

Thanks,
-Alex

On 8/13/17, 3:05 PM, "piotrz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just refreshed with develop branch feature/amf branch if anyone would be
>interested in working on AMF support.
>
>Thanks,
>Piotr
>
>
>
>-----
>Apache Flex PMC
>[hidden email]
>--
>View this message in context:
>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapache-fle
>x-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com%2FFlexJS-AMF-branch-feature-amf-Starti
>ng-the-effort-Special-Thanks-to-PKumar-tp59640p63860.html&data=02%7C01%7C%
>7Cbfc60970d5264b5d5d3108d4e2979df0%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%
>7C0%7C636382588193546411&sdata=C4WX0fQ4uYCJlZLCsl7Evo9LxpmymtN6vzSgAurwWi4
>%3D&reserved=0
>Sent from the Apache Flex Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [FlexJS][AMF] branch feature/amf - Starting the effort!! (Special Thanks to PKumar!)

piotrz
Alex,

I just pushed some changes to examples related to AMF: RemoteObjectAMFTest and SampleAmfWebApp - Those two seems to be answer to your question.

Thanks,
Piotr