[FlexJS] List

Harbs
It looks like List defaults to overflow: hidden while it used to allow scrolling by default.

Was this an intentional change?

Re: [FlexJS] List

Peter Ent-2
That had to be accidental. I see in defaults.css that List has a Viewport
rather than ScrollingViewport. Just change that and lists should default
to scrolling.

Need to watch the DataGrid because its lists should not scroll - they just
grow and the enclosing container scrolls them all together.

‹peter

On 6/5/17, 3:01 AM, "Harbs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>It looks like List defaults to overflow: hidden while it used to allow
>scrolling by default.
>
>Was this an intentional change?

Re: [FlexJS] List

Harbs
That’s what I did for my app css. Changing it to ScrollingViewport fixed it.

I did not know whether I should change defaults.css in Basic. It sounds like you are saying yes.

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 5:25 PM, Peter Ent <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> That had to be accidental. I see in defaults.css that List has a Viewport
> rather than ScrollingViewport. Just change that and lists should default
> to scrolling.
>
> Need to watch the DataGrid because its lists should not scroll - they just
> grow and the enclosing container scrolls them all together.
>
> ‹peter
>
> On 6/5/17, 3:01 AM, "Harbs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It looks like List defaults to overflow: hidden while it used to allow
>> scrolling by default.
>>
>> Was this an intentional change?

Re: [FlexJS] List

Peter Ent-2
Yes. I think people expect lists to scroll by default. Sorry I missed that
when I made those changes.
—peter