[FlexJS] LoggerErrorManager println WARNING - Parse error

[FlexJS] LoggerErrorManager println WARNING - Parse error

During Maven or console build of simple application [1] I'm getting warning from google closure:

May 02, 2017 10:50:58 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
WARNING: D:/flex_sdk/Projects/Apache related/FlexJSTest/target/javascript/bin/js-debug/views/MainView.js:70: WARNING - Parse error. extra visibility tag
  * @private
    ^

This is pointing to the variable which is marked by [Bindable].

[Bindable]
private var myTest:String;

After compilation in JS I have [2] - I'm wondering where the problem is ? Is this some bug in google closure ? I would like to get rid of that warning, cause it is quite common scenario where we have private variable with [Bindable] tag.

Once I change field to "public" warning gone.

[Bindable]
        public var myTest:String;

If someone could shed some light on this that would be good.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/QSi1
[2] https://paste.apache.org/VjYV