[FlexJS, MDL] DropDownList component

I just added to MDL library DropDownList component. It utilize existing Menu and use material icon MaterialIconType.ARROW_DROP_DOWN as drop down arrow.

MDLExample project has been updated with usage of this component [1] and you can check it live [2] it's last tab: Drop Down List.

During implementation I have found one issue with layout and css - I will try to report it in separate thread.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/blob/develop/examples/flexjs/MDLExample/src/main/flex/DropDownList.mxml
[2] https://goo.gl/EXXNKi

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] DropDownList component

Olaf Krueger
piotrz wrote
I just added to MDL library DropDownList component. It utilize existing Menu and use material icon MaterialIconType.ARROW_DROP_DOWN as drop down arrow.
I've just checked it out, thank you for creating this!
Is it possible with less effort to show the hand cursor while moving over the component?

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] DropDownList component

piotrz
Hi Olaf,

I will look into these. :) Thanks for trying it!

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] DropDownList component

Hi Olaf,

As per your request Sir! Hand cursor has been added to default style. :) You can check in the next nightly build.

Thanks for testing it! :)

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] DropDownList component

Olaf Krueger
piotrz wrote
As per your request Sir! Hand cursor has been added to default style. :) You can check in the next nightly build.
Thanks for testing it! :)
Awesome Piotr!!
It will probably take some time until I can check it out...

Thank you,

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] DropDownList component

piotrz
Olaf,

The best thing is I can show it in couple of days on my PC. :D

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] DropDownList component

Olaf Krueger
Sounds good ;-)

Olaf