[FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

[FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

yishayw
If you look in the online example app the text in the buttons jumps around. Could this be related to the recent layout changes?

Re: [FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

piotrz
Hi Yishay,

I don't see jumps in Maven build [1].

Maybe there is problem with build parameter. Before we moved not related HTML component to Basic, we were excluded HTML.swc css during build of MDLExample, now need to be exluded Basic.swc. - That's my shot. In case of Maven I did such changes - maybe there should be also changed for ant build.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/FlexJS%20Framework%20(maven)/916/artifact/examples/flexjs/MDLExample/target/javascript/bin/js-debug/index.html

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

RE: [FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

yishayw
I’m looking here [1] on Chrome. Does it look ok to you?

[1]
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/MDLExample/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/flexjs/MDLExample/bin/js-debug/index.html

Maybe there is problem with build parameter. Before we moved not related
HTML component to Basic, we were excluded HTML.swc css during build of
MDLExample, now need to be exluded Basic.swc. - That's my shot. In case of
Maven I did such changes - maybe there should be also changed for ant build.

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/job/FlexJS%20Framework%20(maven)/916/artifact/examples/flexjs/MDLExample/target/javascript/bin/js-debug/index.html

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC

RE: [FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

yishayw
The link you sent looks fine to me too, so it’s not some Chrome weirdness. Your guess that it’s the wrong excluded lib sounds reasonable so I’ll report when I’ve change the Ant script. Thanks.

I’m looking here [1] on Chrome. Does it look ok to you?

[1]
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/MDLExample/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/flexjs/MDLExample/bin/js-debug/index.html

RE: [FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

piotrz
Hi Yishay,

Just wanted to make it clear - I meant that you probably have to exclude defult.css from Basic.swc during compilation, not swc itself.

Piotr
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

Carlos Rovira
I think Piotr has the clue. If the link with problems is from an ANT build,
then there's something wrong in ANT, while Maven seems to generate the
right build

> Hi Yishay,
>
> Just wanted to make it clear - I meant that you probably have to exclude
> defult.css from Basic.swc during compilation, not swc itself.
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>