[FlexJS] Table

Peter Ent
Hi,

I've just committed/pushed a new FlexJS component (and its helpers) to the HTML project. It is the <js:Table> component. I saw that there were JS-only fragments of Table present and decided to make an official SWF/JS version.

The idea is to create a clean <table> HTML structure and mimic it in the Flash Player. For a first-pass, it does a pretty good job.

It works something like this:

<js:Table width="400" height="500">
    <js:TableRow>
         <js:TableHeader>
               <!— contents of this header here —>
         </js:TableHeader>
         <!— more headers —>
    </js:TableRow>
    <js:TableRow>
        <js:TableCell>
             <!— contents of this cell here —>
        </js:TableCell>
        <!— more cells for this row —>
    </js:TableRow>
    <!— more rows —>
</js:Table>

You can place nearly anything inside of a cell (I tried it with another Table and Groups). If you need it to scroll, place it within <js:Container> and add a <js:ScrollingViewport> bead to the Container.

Regards,
Peter