FlexPMD Download Links not working

Manohar Jeyaraj
Hi All,

Is there any working link to download FlexPMD ant files??
It seems the below mentioned link has been broken

https://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexpmd/wiki/Downloads/

Not able to download when we click zip file to download.

Kindly let me know is there any alternative tools or solution to use the
same for code quality purpose.

Thanks,
Mano

Re: FlexPMD Download Links not working

piotrz
Hi Mano,

I was using FlexPDM a long ago and find out that most of good rules are
build in JetBrains Intellij IDE out of the box.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

mobile: +48 880 859 557
skype: zarzycki10

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/piotrzarzycki
<https://pl.linkedin.com/in/piotr-zarzycki-92a53552>

Re: FlexPMD Download Links not working

Justin Mclean
Administrator

Sonar Cube is very easy to set up and run locally and reports issues on AS files. (It doesn't parse MXML files however.)

You can see some results here [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://builds.apache.org/analysis/overview?id=20942

Re: FlexPMD Download Links not working

Justin Mclean
Administrator
Hi,

You can also use the Sonar Cube IntelliJ plug to show you issues without setting up Sonar Cube.

Thanks,
Justin