Image caching

Jim Norris

I had some code in my old Flex application to load and cache image files.  The code used Loader and then created a Bitmap object from the downloaded image file.

Can anyone suggest the possibilities for how I could approach this process in FlexJS, or point me to an example?

Thanks,

Jim Norris

Office: 678-694-8809

Cell: 404-819-6823

[hidden email]

See me on LinkedIn

Click to view The new e-work.com video

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person(s) or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Re: Image caching

Harbs
Check out BinaryImage.