Incubator report

Rui Silva
Hi,

As many of you I've received an email saying that a report was due today about the Flex incubator status. Is there anything we should do?

Best regards,

Rui Silva

Re: Incubator report

Bertrand Delacretaz
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Rui Silva <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ...As many of you I've received an email saying that a report was due today about the Flex incubator status. Is there anything we should do?...

There's not much to report so far, I've added the relevant info at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2012 - our real first report
will be next month, once there's more to say.

-Bertrand

RE: Incubator report

Rui Silva
Thanks Bertrand. Looking forward to see the project evolve and have plenty of thing to report.

Rui Silva