[OT] Unsubscribed and offline for a few weeks

[OT] Unsubscribed and offline for a few weeks

I'd just like to let you know that this my last day at work before I'll
start a holiday trip over a few weeks.
Hence I've been unsubscribed from the list. Probably I will be sporadically
online.

Re: [OT] Unsubscribed and offline for a few weeks

Harbs
Enjoy the break! :-)

Harbs

> On Sep 15, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Olaf Krueger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I'd just like to let you know that this my last day at work before I'll
> start a holiday trip over a few weeks.
> Hence I've been unsubscribed from the list. Probably I will be sporadically
> online.
>
> Thanks,
> Olaf

> Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: [OT] Unsubscribed and offline for a few weeks

Erik de Bruin
Olaf,

Have a great vacation!

EdB

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Olaf Krueger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd just like to let you know that this my last day at work before I'll
> start a holiday trip over a few weeks.
> Hence I've been unsubscribed from the list. Probably I will be sporadically
> online.
>
> Thanks,
> Olaf
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [OT] Unsubscribed and offline for a few weeks

piotrz
Olaf,

Reading the beginning makes my heart stop! :)

Get back here after the vacation! :)

Enjoy!

Piotr