Quarterly report time

Tom Chiverton-2
It's time to make our annual report to Apache.

Could everyone please pitch in on the Wiki to give me hand with the
highlights of the last three months ?

The link is :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/September+2018

--
*Tom Chiverton*
Lead Developer

Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
Registered in the UK at: First floor, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Manchester,
M50 2AB.
Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.

Re: Quarterly report time

piotrz
Hi Tom,

I think in community part we should write something like:
We are constantly helping users on dev and users list if any requests come
out. We were able to release Apache Flex Installer with important bug fix,
which gives less problems with download.

If something more come to my mind I will let you know.

czw., 30 sie 2018 o 12:19 Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> It's time to make our annual report to Apache.
>

> Could everyone please pitch in on the Wiki to give me hand with the
> highlights of the last three months ?
>

> The link is :
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/September+2018
>
> --
> *Tom Chiverton*
> Lead Developer
> e:      [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> p:      0161 817 2922
> t:      @extravision <http://www.twitter.com/extravision>
> w:      www.extravision.com <http://www.extravision.com/>
>
> Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
> Registered in the UK at: First floor, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Manchester,
> M50 2AB.
> Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19
>
> This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
> and may contain confidential or privileged information.
> Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
> and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Quarterly report time

piotrz
Tom,

You are welcome to paraphrase all the sentences!

czw., 30 sie 2018 o 14:18 Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
napisał(a):

> Hi Tom,
>
> I think in community part we should write something like:
> We are constantly helping users on dev and users list if any requests come
> out. We were able to release Apache Flex Installer with important bug fix,
> which gives less problems with download.
>
> If something more come to my mind I will let you know.

> czw., 30 sie 2018 o 12:19 Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
>
>> It's time to make our annual report to Apache.
>>

>> Could everyone please pitch in on the Wiki to give me hand with the
>> highlights of the last three months ?
>>

>> The link is :
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/September+2018
>>
>> --
>> *Tom Chiverton*
>> Lead Developer
>> e:      [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>> p:      0161 817 2922
>> t:      @extravision <http://www.twitter.com/extravision>
>> w:      www.extravision.com <http://www.extravision.com/>
>>
>> Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
>> Registered in the UK at: First floor, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Manchester,
>> M50 2AB.
>> Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19
>>
>> This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
>> and may contain confidential or privileged information.
>> Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
>> and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.

>> For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Quarterly report time

Tom Chiverton-2
I think the last part was already covered in the releases section, but
I've added that for community.

Tom

On 30/08/18 13:19, Piotr Zarzycki wrote:

> Tom,
>
> You are welcome to paraphrase all the sentences!

> czw., 30 sie 2018 o 14:18 Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
>
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> I think in community part we should write something like:
>> We are constantly helping users on dev and users list if any requests come
>> out. We were able to release Apache Flex Installer with important bug fix,
>> which gives less problems with download.
>>
>> If something more come to my mind I will let you know.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Piotr
>>
>> czw., 30 sie 2018 o 12:19 Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
>>
>>> It's time to make our annual report to Apache.
>>>

>>> Could everyone please pitch in on the Wiki to give me hand with the
>>> highlights of the last three months ?
>>>

>>> The link is :
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/September+2018
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Tom Chiverton*
>>> Lead Developer
>>> e:      [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>> p:      0161 817 2922
>>> t:      @extravision <http://www.twitter.com/extravision>
>>> w:      www.extravision.com <http://www.extravision.com/>
>>>
>>> Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/>
>>> Registered in the UK at: First floor, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Manchester,
>>> M50 2AB.
>>> Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19
>>>
>>> This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
>>> and may contain confidential or privileged information.
>>> Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
>>> and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.

>>> This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
>>> For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
>>

>> --
>>
>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>
>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*

Re: Quarterly report time

piotrz
Hi Tom,

Did you send the report?

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018, 10:31 AM Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think the last part was already covered in the releases section, but
> I've added that for community.
>
> Tom
>
> On 30/08/18 13:19, Piotr Zarzycki wrote:
>
> Tom,
>
> You are welcome to paraphrase all the sentences!

> czw., 30 sie 2018 o 14:18 Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
>

> Hi Tom,
>
> I think in community part we should write something like:
> We are constantly helping users on dev and users list if any requests come
> out. We were able to release Apache Flex Installer with important bug fix,
> which gives less problems with download.
>
> If something more come to my mind I will let you know.

> czw., 30 sie 2018 o 12:19 Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
>

> It's time to make our annual report to Apache.
>

> Could everyone please pitch in on the Wiki to give me hand with the
> highlights of the last three months ?
>

> The link is :https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/September+2018
>
> --
> *Tom Chiverton*
> Lead Developer
> e:      [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
> p:      0161 817 2922
> t:      @extravision <http://www.twitter.com/extravision> <http://www.twitter.com/extravision>
> w:      www.extravision.com <http://www.extravision.com/> <http://www.extravision.com/>
>
> Extravision - email worth seeing <http://www.extravision.com/> <http://www.extravision.com/>
> Registered in the UK at: First floor, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Manchester,
> M50 2AB.
> Company Reg No: 0‌‌5017214 VAT: GB 8‌‌24 5386 19
>
> This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed
> and may contain confidential or privileged information.
> Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the author
> and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.

> Piotr Zarzycki
>
> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki<https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*

Re: Quarterly report time

Tom Chiverton-2
Yup

On 16 September 2018 12:24:27 BST, Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> and may contain confidential or privileged information.
>> Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely of the
>author
>> and do not necessarily represent those of Extravision Ltd.

>> This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud
>service.
>> For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

>> --
>>
>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>
>> Patreon:
>*https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki<https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>
><https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*

>> This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud
>service.
>> For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

>This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud

Tom Chiverton