Re: Board report time (September 2019)

piotrz
Go ahead and report it. I think we should have that info on dev list so I
have changed address.

czw., 12 wrz 2019 o 10:35 Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]>

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Board report time (September 2019)

because we're in a hurry, I just submitted the report.
Thanks, Carlos (at users) and Piotr for reviewing!