Re: [FlexJS, AMF] Steps to make FlexJS / Java - RemoteObject / AMF sample work

Re: [FlexJS, AMF] Steps to make FlexJS / Java - RemoteObject / AMF sample work

PKumar
Thanks Carlos for sharing steps. I will  check these  and let you know.

On 06-Sep-2017 12:23 AM, "Carlos Rovira-3 [via Apache Flex Development]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

to people interested in make AMF sample work here is what I did:

1.- Use the following branches:

       flex-falcon:develop
       flex-type-defs:feature/amf
       flex-asjs:feature/amf

build each one in that order with "mvn clean install" (you can add
-DskipTests to avoid run tests)

2.- Go to examples/flexjs/RemoteObjectAmfTest and build it with "mvn clean
install"
3.- Go to examples/ and build it with "mvn clean install"
4.- Go to examples/amf/SampleAmfWebApp and build it with "mvn clean install"
5.- In SampleAmfWebApp run "mvn spring-boot:run", this creates a jetty
instance in port 8080 and deploy "SampleAmfWwebApp"
6.- Go to "RemoteObjectAmfTest " and to "target/javascript/bin/js-debug/" Run
in a browser "index.html"

Now you can play with the interface and get a string or and Array of
objects.

Hope that helps, please try and report if you find some problem or
something that not works.

http://about.me/carlosrovira

To start a new topic under Apache Flex Development, email [hidden email]
NAML