Re: FlexJS Customer feedback

Angelo Lazzari
That's really great!!! and really promising!!!

@Harbs: can you share some app screenshots? just to see which components
you are using... it's a porting from a Flex app you did ?

PS: We (Trevor and I) are working on the FlexJS UI, we are trying to find
time slots in our time (as everyone do in this project) ... so even we are
in silent mode...we are working!!! :)

Thank you!!!
Angelo

El mié., 20 sept. 2017 a las 9:28, Harbs (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> We are currently in a “partner preview” of our FlexJS application and
> getting feedback from partners prior to a wider preview.
>
> The feedback has been good so far.
>
> I just wanted to share one bit of feedback we got:
> > Super fast and responsive
> I think this is even relative to our old Flash app. This is an app which
> is churning a huge amount of data, lots of transformed graphics, lots of
> network IO, etc.
>
> This is before I have even done a lot of the performance and memory
> optimizations on my todo list.
>
> It’s really a stress test for whatever framework it’s using, and FlexJS
> passed with flying colors. It’s a testament to the architecture that Alex
> designed, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the team. :-)
>
> We don’t have any real performance comparisons to other JS frameworks yet,
> but my educated guess is that we’d probably do better than just about any
> other framework.
>
> Harbs

Re: FlexJS Customer feedback

Carlos Rovira
Angelo,

great, great news!. I think UI design is crucial for us, so that work would
be very appreciated! :)

Could Trevor and you share something of your work?

I think we need something "punchy" in the visuals to make this project be
more eye candy for newcomers. That joined to new brand, website that
showcase it would be great! :)

I think that deserves a new thread if you consider

Let us know!

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es

Conocenos en 1 minuto! <https://youtu.be/P2IEAYDG5HU>

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: FlexJS Customer feedback

Hi Harbs, Yishay,

Congratulation on your migration!

I agree, everyone who has contributed to our PAYG philosophy and use of
Beads deserves credit.  It may not be fair to say that all performance
gains are due to the coding patterns we've used.  The JS runtimes in the
browsers have gotten much faster and at startup, you don't spend time
that you can reproduce an existing Flex app feature-for-feature, save time
in migration by choosing FlexJS and don't have to sacrifice performance
and can even improve it.

Congratulations again, and thank you for contributions to FlexJS.
-Alex