Re: New login to Twitter from Chrome on Windows

Re: New login to Twitter from Chrome on Windows

Tom Chiverton
On Monday, 12 February 2018 10:44:03 GMT Twitter wrote:
> We noticed a recent login for your account @ApacheFlex.
> Device: Chrome on Windows
> Location: Krakow, Poland

Does anyone recognize this ?

--
Tom
Wine makes a man more pleased with himself but it does not make him more

Re: New login to Twitter from Chrome on Windows

piotrz
Hi Tom,

It's me :) I'm from Cracow Poland! :)

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: New login to Twitter from Chrome on Windows

Mark Kessler
Look at that hostname...

[hidden email]

.invalid

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:16 PM, Tom Chiverton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Monday, 12 February 2018 10:44:03 GMT Twitter wrote:
>> We noticed a recent login for your account @ApacheFlex.
>> Device: Chrome on Windows
>> Location: Krakow, Poland
>
> Does anyone recognize this ?
>
> --
> Tom
> Wine makes a man more pleased with himself but it does not make him more
> pleasing to others.

Re: New login to Twitter from Chrome on Windows

Alex Harui-2
I think most of my emails come in as invalid.  AIUI, it has to do with
some protocol mail servers use to verify authenticity of the other server
in order to help flag spam.

-Alex