This is pretty much the same thing as before, example this time the information is coming directory from the Royale source files. For example, in org.apache.royale.express.Application you would find:
* This class extends the standard Application and sets up the
* SimpleCSSValuesImpl (implementation) for convenience.
* @flexcomponent spark.components.Application
* @flexdocurl https://flex.apache.org/asdoc/spark/components/Application.html * @commentary Unlike Flex Application, Royale Application does not provide a user interface container. Instead, you create an instance of org.apache.royale.express.View as the Application's initialView property.
* @commentary The Express version of Application pre-packages some additional beads.
* @example <js:Application>
* @example <js:initialView>
* @example <local:MyInitialView />
* @example </js:initialView>
* @example </js:Application>
I will be cleaning up code and expanding the documentation. I used some pretty simple CSS to style the output and would welcome ideas for how this should look.