Theme for FlexJS

OmPrakash Muppirala
On Jul 28, 2017 7:10 AM, "piotrz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Om,

That would be awesome, cause I will go on vacation next week and have a
feeling that will not provide asap some resources at that time if will be
required for Angelo and Trevor. If you could look from time to time to this
o related thread will be great! :)

Okay, have fun ☺️
I will set up a simple project where we can start the skinning a simple
button.

I would say lets keep everything in CSS. It would make it easier for others
to copy and modify the theme.

Here is what we would need:

For the up, over and down states,

Background color,
Border
Padding
Margin
Alpha

For effects, we need CSS transitions between states.  I can set up a simple
transition and we can tweak it as much as we want.

Also, for this theme, we need to pick one or two fonts.  Apache Open Sans
is a good default because of the license.  More fancy ones can be
considered if they are of compatible licenses.

Trevor/Angelo, does all this sound good to you?

Once we iron out all the issues, we can take on a slightly more complex
IconButton.  After that hopefully, folks can start contributing and work on
other components in parallel.

Thanks,
Om

-----