Update for FlexJS Falcon JX

suraj sethi
Hi Flex Dev Team,

I am member of a project who is looking to compile a lot of
ActionScript/MXML code to Javascript.

I stumbled upon FlexJS and see that it can do the task that I am looking
for.

Though I see that it is in beta state and not  production ready.

Can you please provide an update on when a stable release will be ready or
is it feasible to use current beta release for a production project.

Looking forward to hearing from you on the current roadmap and status of
FlexJS.

Regards,
Suraj Sethi

Re: Update for FlexJS Falcon JX

piotrz
Hi Suraj,

We are far away farther. FlexJS changed it's name to Apache Royale. Take a
look here [1]

[1] https://royale.apache.org/