[VOTE] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 RC3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 RC3

piotrz
Hello,

This is official thread for Vote to approve Apache Flex SDK Installer
version 3.3.1 to be released.

Release candidate contains fix for issue [1].

Changes in RC3:
- Update RELEASE_NOTES
- Fixed year in some files
- Fixes related to licenses

In order to test fix install on installer on Windows and download newest
Apache Flex SDK with newest Adobe Flash/Air version.

Sources can be found:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/rc3/

Binary distributions for Windows and Mac:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/rc3/binaries/

Before voting review ASF requirements:
http://www.apache.org/dev/
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#approving-a-release

Vote
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35381
[2]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-Flex-SDK-Installer-3-3-1-RC1-tp65165p65172.html

Thanks,
--

Piotr Zarzycki

Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
<https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 RC3

Fréderic Cox-2
+1 | installer is working for me on both Windows and Mac

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is official thread for Vote to approve Apache Flex SDK Installer
> version 3.3.1 to be released.
>
> Release candidate contains fix for issue [1].
>
> Changes in RC3:
> - Update RELEASE_NOTES
> - Fixed year in some files
> - Fixes related to licenses
>
> In order to test fix install on installer on Windows and download newest
> Apache Flex SDK with newest Adobe Flash/Air version.
>
> Sources can be found:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/rc3/
>
> Binary distributions for Windows and Mac:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/rc3/binaries/
>
> Before voting review ASF requirements:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/
> http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#approving-a-release
>
> Vote
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
> [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35381
> [2]
> http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-Flex-SDK-
> Installer-3-3-1-RC1-tp65165p65172.html
>
> Thanks,
> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki
>
> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 RC3

piotrz
+1 (Binding)

- I was able to build from sources
- Downloading newest version of SDK went well on Mac and Windows

Thanks,
Piotr

2018-04-19 16:05 GMT+02:00 Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]>:

> +1 | installer is working for me on both Windows and Mac
>
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is official thread for Vote to approve Apache Flex SDK Installer
> > version 3.3.1 to be released.
> >
> > Release candidate contains fix for issue [1].
> >
> > Changes in RC3:
> > - Update RELEASE_NOTES
> > - Fixed year in some files
> > - Fixes related to licenses
> >
> > In order to test fix install on installer on Windows and download newest
> > Apache Flex SDK with newest Adobe Flash/Air version.
> >
> > Sources can be found:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/rc3/
> >
> > Binary distributions for Windows and Mac:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/
> rc3/binaries/
> >
> > Before voting review ASF requirements:
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/
> > http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#approving-a-release
> >
> > Vote
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35381
> > [2]
> > http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.
> com/VOTE-Apache-Flex-SDK-
> > Installer-3-3-1-RC1-tp65165p65172.html
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --
> >
> > Piotr Zarzycki
> >
> > Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
> > <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
> >
>



--

Piotr Zarzycki

Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
<https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 RC3

OmPrakash Muppirala
+1 Binding

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (Binding)
>
> - I was able to build from sources
> - Downloading newest version of SDK went well on Mac and Windows
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> 2018-04-19 16:05 GMT+02:00 Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]>:
>
> > +1 | installer is working for me on both Windows and Mac
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > This is official thread for Vote to approve Apache Flex SDK Installer
> > > version 3.3.1 to be released.
> > >
> > > Release candidate contains fix for issue [1].
> > >
> > > Changes in RC3:
> > > - Update RELEASE_NOTES
> > > - Fixed year in some files
> > > - Fixes related to licenses
> > >
> > > In order to test fix install on installer on Windows and download
> newest
> > > Apache Flex SDK with newest Adobe Flash/Air version.
> > >
> > > Sources can be found:
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/rc3/
> > >
> > > Binary distributions for Windows and Mac:
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/
> > rc3/binaries/
> > >
> > > Before voting review ASF requirements:
> > > http://www.apache.org/dev/
> > > http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#approving-a-release
> > >
> > > Vote
> > > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> > >
> > > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35381
> > > [2]
> > > http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.
> > com/VOTE-Apache-Flex-SDK-
> > > Installer-3-3-1-RC1-tp65165p65172.html
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > --
> > >
> > > Piotr Zarzycki
> > >
> > > Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
> > > <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
> > >
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki
>
> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 RC3

Alex Harui-2
+1 Binding
Package
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/3.3.1/rc3/apache-flex
-sdk-installer-3.3.1-src.tar.gz
Java 1.8
OS: Mac OS X x86_64 10.12.5
Source kit signatures match: y
Source kit builds: y
README is ok: y
RELEASE_NOTES is ok: y
NOTICE is ok: y
LICENSE is ok: y
No unapproved licenses or archives: y
No unapproved binaries: y
               




On 4/19/18, 11:47 AM, "[hidden email] on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

>+1 Binding
>
>On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Piotr Zarzycki
><[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>> +1 (Binding)
>>
>> - I was able to build from sources
>> - Downloading newest version of SDK went well on Mac and Windows
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Piotr
>>
>> 2018-04-19 16:05 GMT+02:00 Fréderic Cox <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> > +1 | installer is working for me on both Windows and Mac
>> >
>> > On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <
>> > [hidden email]>
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hello,
>> > >
>> > > This is official thread for Vote to approve Apache Flex SDK
>>Installer
>> > > version 3.3.1 to be released.
>> > >
>> > > Release candidate contains fix for issue [1].
>> > >
>> > > Changes in RC3:
>> > > - Update RELEASE_NOTES
>> > > - Fixed year in some files
>> > > - Fixes related to licenses
>> > >
>> > > In order to test fix install on installer on Windows and download
>> newest
>> > > Apache Flex SDK with newest Adobe Flash/Air version.
>> > >
>> > > Sources can be found:
>> > >
>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdist.apa
>>che.org%2Frepos%2Fdist%2Fdev%2Fflex%2Finstaller%2F3.3.1%2Frc3%2F&data=02%
>>7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b
>>34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636597605011733678&sdata=udgtiisEEEjjXTm
>>z%2BK1oKxJYic9dyVUZDDS4r90Ojxk%3D&reserved=0
>> > >
>> > > Binary distributions for Windows and Mac:
>> > >
>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdist.apa
>>che.org%2Frepos%2Fdist%2Fdev%2Fflex%2Finstaller%2F3.3.1%2F&data=02%7C01%7
>>Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b344387
>>94aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636597605011733678&sdata=FrzFeqmz6Rn5s3rJfxpSD
>>tVzzS2jgAK7hl88WnOuXic%3D&reserved=0
>> > rc3/binaries/
>> > >
>> > > Before voting review ASF requirements:
>> > >
>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apach
>>e.org%2Fdev%2F&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b4744f5be08
>>d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C63659760501173367
>>8&sdata=pCGJl4o8jACGac8TlZzYknz0rq0xeYpCZAo%2FAcPBwew%3D&reserved=0
>> > >
>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apach
>>e.org%2Flegal%2Frelease-policy.html%23approving-a-release&data=02%7C01%7C
>>aharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b3443879
>>4aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636597605011733678&sdata=Q4hrMNLFzJ2NtK%2F8QXBW
>>F3nf6JS0HBdHbw4LtsS9k%2Fw%3D&reserved=0
>> > >
>> > > Vote
>> > > [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>> > >
>> > > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>> > >
>> > > [1]
>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fissues.a
>>pache.org%2Fjira%2Fbrowse%2FFLEX-35381&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%
>>7C6f49123f8c3b4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0
>>%7C0%7C636597605011733678&sdata=yHCeRXP5tWa%2FYhmSbiiZCwK1YcrOXOdmzk%2BGH
>>3o1sfU%3D&reserved=0
>> > > [2]
>> > >
>>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapache-fl
>>ex-development.2333347.n4.nabble&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49
>>123f8c3b4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7
>>C636597605011733678&sdata=7eihhtedf3EJ8dVG1ZKg54ViiPVMA8RnH7mtGSbqD0g%3D&
>>reserved=0.
>> > com/VOTE-Apache-Flex-SDK-
>> > > Installer-3-3-1-RC1-tp65165p65172.html
>> > >
>> > > Thanks,
>> > > --
>> > >
>> > > Piotr Zarzycki
>> > >
>> > > Patreon:
>>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pat
>>reon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b
>>4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365976
>>05011733678&sdata=HXzLN%2FqPzxqTeyOfWaDS4Cj6uCYoqPmVLVIPU7pQOiE%3D&reserv
>>ed=0
>> > >
>><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pat
>>reon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b
>>4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365976
>>05011733678&sdata=HXzLN%2FqPzxqTeyOfWaDS4Cj6uCYoqPmVLVIPU7pQOiE%3D&reserv
>>ed=0>*
>> > >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>
>> Patreon:
>>*https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pat
>>reon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b
>>4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365976
>>05011733678&sdata=HXzLN%2FqPzxqTeyOfWaDS4Cj6uCYoqPmVLVIPU7pQOiE%3D&reserv
>>ed=0
>>
>><https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pat
>>reon.com%2Fpiotrzarzycki&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C6f49123f8c3b
>>4744f5be08d5a6261714%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C6365976
>>05011733678&sdata=HXzLN%2FqPzxqTeyOfWaDS4Cj6uCYoqPmVLVIPU7pQOiE%3D&reserv
>>ed=0>*
>>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex SDK Installer 3.3.1 RC3

Olaf Krueger
In reply to this post by piotrz
+1

Tested on Windows 7 and Windows 10.

I had some issues with the virus scanner on my Windows 7 business machine
which exiles the *installer*.exe.
Maybe others run into similar issues.

Thanks,
Olaf



--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/