[VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Re: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Tom Chiverton-2

On 18/09/17 12:55, Tom Chiverton wrote:

> Braid
> Bead
> Strand
>
> Tom

Re: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

PKumar
Hoping , Royale will be popular like Flex. Most of the company waiting for first prod release and wants to port Flex to Royale.

On 20-Sep-2017 10:31 AM, "Alex Harui-2 [via Apache Flex Development]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Deepak,

Anyone can vote.  Only PMC member votes can be used in the result totals,
but we always want to know what non-PMC members of our community think.
It assures us to know that there is alignment between the PMC and others.

On 9/19/17, 9:43 PM, "Deepak MS" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I'm not sure if voting is only from PMC members.
>
>Anyway, Royale is awesome name. Simple, yet rich and powerful just like
>Flex.
>
>On 20 Sep 2017 8:42 am, "Alex Harui" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Royale
>> Beads
>> Braid
>>

>> On 9/17/17, 12:19 PM, "Piotr Zarzycki" <[hidden email]>
>>wrote:
>>
>> >Hi,
>> >
>> >In this thread I've gathered list of names proposition for fork of
>>FlexJS
>> >project.
>> >
>> >LIST:
>> >
>> >Royale
>> >Boja
>> >Strand
>> >Bead
>> >Limber
>> >Boinga
>> >Braid
>> >Arise
>> >
>> >HOW DO WE VOTE:
>> >1) Pick up 3 names from the list and order them from the most favorite
>> >2) We will give points for each items in the list which you have choose
>> >3) In your list you can propose your own name - others can follow it in
>> >their lists
>> >
>> >EXAMPLE:
>> >1) Name1 - 3 points
>> >2) Name2 - 2 points
>> >3) Name3 - 1 point
>> >
>> >WINNER:
>> >We will pickup winner based on gathered points by one of the name.
>> >
>> >The vote will be open until Tuesday September 19, 23:00 UTC
>> >
>> >Thanks,
>> >
>> >Piotr

To start a new topic under Apache Flex Development, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flex Development, click here.
NAML

12