Where is Spoon?

Randy Troppmann
With the exception of Jonathan Campos, I have not seen much activity
from the spoon people on this list. The Spoon blog hasn't posted an
update since the Flex Summit. I would like to see more activity from
the Spoon directors or I will remove the spoon pin from my backpack ;)

- Randy

Re: Where is Spoon?

Jonathan Campos
On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Randy Troppmann
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> With the exception of Jonathan Campos

Well we have seen Garth, Kevin, and Nick on this list so far. I know a few
others that are still on vacation.

Within Spoon we are preparing for a public open call for the community.

That help a bit? What other questions might you have?

Jonathan Campos

Re: Where is Spoon?

Jun Heider

On Jan 7, 2012, at 9:03 AM, Randy Troppmann wrote:

> With the exception of Jonathan Campos, I have not seen much activity
> from the spoon people on this list. The Spoon blog hasn't posted an
> update since the Flex Summit. I would like to see more activity from
> the Spoon directors or I will remove the spoon pin from my backpack ;)
>
> - Randy

Hey Randy...I'm almost thinking that as a fellow guitar brethren and not noticing my good number of posts and tweets yesterday you should remove the spoon pin from your backpack. ;-) JJ

I saw Jon respond to you and just read a pretty great post on Nick's BlazeDS stance.  So...we're here, Spoon's here.  Patience my friend, a lot has happened and I'm sure you'll be hearing more from us soon. As Jon said, anything in particular you're wanting to know other than the Stage Map View stuff?

Re: Where is Spoon?

Randy Troppmann
Oops. Apologies to you, Jun, and any other spooners active on this list.
Early days! The other pin I have is "will flash for cash".

Re: Where is Spoon?

Jun Heider

On Jan 7, 2012, at 11:27 AM, Randy Troppmann wrote:

> Oops. Apologies to you, Jun, and any other spooners active on this list.
> Early days! The other pin I have is "will flash for cash".

No worries man. Just saying hey in a non-standard way. :)

Re: Where is Spoon?

Kevin Korngut
No worries, this spooner is on vacation an