flash application Camera/Microphone driver list blank

flash application Camera/Microphone driver list blank

remya
Once updated chrome version from 59 to 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit), flash web application is not listing camera and microphone driver list. It's displaying empty list.Anyone help me to solve this issue.
Please refer the screenshot.

Re: flash application Camera/Microphone driver list blank

after24
Bonjour,

En congés jusqu'au 4 septembre, je prendrais connaissance de votre message à mon retour.

Cordialement,

Vincent/AFTER24

Re: flash application Camera/Microphone driver list blank

Maxim Solodovnik
According to error being displayed in Chrome dev console
You site need to be served via HTTPS to be able to use camera/microphone

proof: Microphone and Camera access no longer works on insecure origins. To
use this feature, you should consider switching your application to a
secure origin, such as HTTPS. See https://goo.gl/rStTGz for more details.

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:04 PM, remya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Once updated chrome version from 59 to 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build)
> (64-bit), flash web application is not listing camera and microphone driver
> list. It's displaying empty list.Anyone help me to solve this issue.
> Please refer the screenshot.
>
> <http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/file/n63918/
> blankCameraDriverlist.jpg>

WBR